Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OBAMA

I will never forget this past Sunday.

I got in line at 9AM. Got into the stadium at 12PM. Then waited.

I got sun burned, dehydrated, tired, sore and very irritated. But then about 20 minuted after 2, Obama arrived.

I listened and laughed. I shouted and applauded. Obama is the man 4 me and this country.

The signs say "Change We Need". I agree and so should America.

Please join me in my support of Barack Obama for the 44th President of the United States of America! Get out and vote. A vote for Barack is a vote for our future!

2 comments:

askasheville said...

I know how you felt out there. That is how most of us feel mentally, physically, and financially. Whoever gets in there is obligated to make something happen.

zen said...

I gotta tell you i felt that same 'something' that made the event oh so cool!

So, you need to update your bloggie goodness! :)