Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 4, 2008

ODAY-TAY

I think everyone should speak pig latin for one day.

Now that Uptown has got me on the BlogRoll its time to update. Yes Zen - thank you for the prodding.

So much to say: PRESIDENT-ELECT OBAMA- YAHOO!!! ...
Recession, DUBYA's Gibson interview, trampled Walmart employee, hacked up senior for $200K, auto bailout, and on and on .... ugh!

I think the only positive thing I can pass on today is...

Greetings to our Tourism Industry Partners
& Visitor Center Volunteers!

Please join us for a…
“We’re All in This Together”
POT-LUCK Holiday Open House!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center
36 Montford Avenue ~ Asheville, NC ~ 28801
(I-240 – exit 4-C)

in other words: GOOD EATS & FREE BOOZE!

No comments: